trusted online casino malaysia

Leicester City – Napoli prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Leicester, The King Power Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 16.09.2021
Competition: Leicester v Napoli live

When/Date: 16.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Leicester v Napoli: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Leicester 43.86% Draw 27% Napoli 29.14%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.2 3.4 3.1
2.14 3.45 3.2
2.2 3.4 3.3
2.24 3.84 3.4
2.15 3.6 3.2
2.19 3.54 3.41

Short Preview

  • Leicester has currently0, has a chance of 1st (36%), has a chance of 2nd (41%), has a chance of 3rd (17%), has a good chance of round of 16 (55%), has a chance of qtrs (30%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Napoli has currently0, has a good chance of 1st (55%), has a chance of 2nd (31%), has a small chance of 3rd (11%), has a good chance of round of 16 (72%), has a chance of qtrs (43%), has a chance of semis (25%), has a small chance of final (14%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Recent matches Leicester is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Napoli is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Napoli could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Napoli have a series of home games.
  • Leicester will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Leicester AND Napoli LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    11.09.21 Leicester City – Manchester City – 0:1
    28.08.21 Norwich City – Leicester City1:2
    23.08.21 West Ham United – Leicester City4:1
    14.08.21 Leicester City – Wolverhampton Wanderers – 1:0
    07.08.21 Leicester City – Manchester City – 1:0
    11.09.21 SSC Napoli – Juventus – 2:1
    06.09.21 SSC Napoli – Benevento Calcio – 1:5
    29.08.21 Genoa CFC – SSC Napoli1:2
    22.08.21 SSC Napoli – Venezia – 2:0
    08.08.21 SSC Napoli – AS Ascoli – 2:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia