trusted online casino malaysia

Monaco – Sturm prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Fontvieille, Stade Louis II
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 16.09.2021
Competition: Monaco vs Sturm live

When/Date: 16.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Monaco – Sturm: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Monaco 66.52% Draw 20.73% Sturm 12.75%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.42 4.4 7.25
1.44 4.5 6.6
1.4 4.75 8
1.44 4.9 7.8
1.44 4.33 7.5
1.45 4.68 7.48

Short Preview

  • Monaco has currently0, has a chance of 1st (25%), has a chance of 2nd (31%), has a chance of 3rd (31%), has a chance of round of 16 (38%), has a chance of qtrs (19%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Sturm has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (3%), has a small chance of 2nd (8%), has a chance of 3rd (21%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (5%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Monaco is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Sturm is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Sturm could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Monaco is indisputable favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Monaco AND Sturm LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    11.09.21 AS Monaco – Olympique Marseille – 0:2
    29.08.21 Troyes AC – AS Monaco1:2
    25.08.21 Shakhtar Donetsk – AS Monaco2:2 ET
    21.08.21 AS Monaco – RC Lens – 0:2
    17.08.21 AS Monaco – Shakhtar Donetsk – 0:1
    03.09.21 Sturm Graz – NK Bravo – 1:1
    29.08.21 FC Admira – Sturm Graz1:1
    26.08.21 Sturm Graz – Mura 05 – 2:0
    22.08.21 Sturm Graz – Austria Wien – 2:2
    19.08.21 Mura 05 – Sturm Graz1:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia