trusted online casino malaysia

PSV Eindhoven v Real Sociedad prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Eindhoven, Philips Stadion
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 16.09.2021
Competition: PSV vs Real Sociedad live

When/Date: 16.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on PSV Eindhoven – Real Sociedad: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

PSV 38.2% Draw 26.95% Real Sociedad 34.85%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.4 3.5 2.7
2.44 3.45 2.7
2.6 3.5 2.65
2.59 3.76 2.86
2.45 3.5 2.75
2.54 3.55 2.79

Short Preview

  • PSV has currently0, has a chance of 1st (27%), has a chance of 2nd (31%), has a chance of 3rd (29%), has a chance of round of 16 (40%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Real Sociedad has currently0, has a chance of 1st (45%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has a chance of 3rd (19%), has a good chance of round of 16 (61%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (21%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • PSV is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Real Sociedad is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Real Sociedad could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Real Sociedad have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    PSV Eindhoven AND Real Sociedad LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    11.09.21 AZ Alkmaar – PSV Eindhoven0:3
    28.08.21 PSV Eindhoven – FC Groningen – 5:2
    24.08.21 PSV Eindhoven – SL Benfica – 0:0
    21.08.21 PSV Eindhoven – Leeuwarden Cambuur – 4:1
    18.08.21 SL Benfica – PSV Eindhoven2:1
    28.08.21 Real Sociedad – Levante UD – 1:0
    22.08.21 Real Sociedad – Rayo Vallecano – 1:0
    15.08.21 FC Barcelona – Real Sociedad4:2
    06.08.21 Real Sociedad – Osasuna – 1:3
    06.08.21 Real Sociedad – SD Eibar – 3:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia