Inter – Real prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Milan, San Siro
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 15.09.2021
Competition: Inter Milan v Real Madrid live

When/Date: 15.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Inter vs Real: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Inter 39.44% Draw 26.92% Real 33.64%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.4 3.4 2.8
2.4 3.5 2.8
2.48 3.55 2.9
2.48 3.76 3
2.45 3.5 2.8
2.46 3.65 2.88

Short Preview

  • Inter has currently0, has a chance of 1st (39%), has a chance of 2nd (43%), has a chance of 3rd (16%), has a good chance of round of 16 (82%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (16%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Real has currently0, has a good chance of 1st (54%), has a chance of 2nd (35%), has a small chance of 3rd (11%), has a good chance of round of 16 (89%), has a chance of qtrs (47%), has a chance of semis (23%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Inter in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Real is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Inter won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 7-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Inter won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 0-8.



    Inter Milan AND Real Madrid LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    12.09.21 Sampdoria – Inter Milan2:2
    27.08.21 Hellas Verona – Inter Milan1:3
    21.08.21 Inter Milan – Genoa CFC – 4:0
    14.08.21 Inter Milan – FC Dynamo Kyiv – 3:0
    08.08.21 FC Parma – Inter Milan0:2
    12.09.21 Real Madrid – Celta de Vigo – 5:2
    28.08.21 Real Betis – Real Madrid0:1
    22.08.21 Levante UD – Real Madrid3:3
    14.08.21 Deportivo Alavés – Real Madrid1:4
    08.08.21 Real Madrid – AC Milan – 0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC