Paris Saint-Germain vs Manchester City prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Paris, Parc des Princes
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 28.09.2021
Competition: PSG v Man City live

When/Date: 28.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on PSG v Man City: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

PSG 34.08% Draw 26.51% Man City 39.41%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.8 3.6 2.3
2.75 3.45 2.4
2.75 3.6 2.5
2.86 3.96 2.5
2.8 3.5 2.45
2.84 3.49 2.43

Short Preview

  • PSG has currently1, has a small chance of 1st (14%), has a chance of 2nd (38%), has a chance of 3rd (39%), has a good chance of round of 16 (51%), has a chance of qtrs (26%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Man City has currently3, has a good chance of 1st (78%), has a chance of 2nd (17%), has a very small chance of 3rd (5%), has a good chance of round of 16 (95%), has a good chance of qtrs (72%), has a chance of semis (50%), has a chance of final (32%), has a chance of win league (19%).
  • During last matches two teams got success in matches and won.
  • PSG could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Man City have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches PSG won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 3-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams PSG won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.



    PSG AND Man City LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    19.09.21 Paris Saint-Germain – Olympique Lyon – 2:1
    15.09.21 Club Brugge – Paris Saint-Germain1:1
    11.09.21 Paris Saint-Germain – Clermont Foot – 4:0
    29.08.21 Stade de Reims – Paris Saint-Germain0:2
    20.08.21 Stade Brestois 29 – Paris Saint-Germain2:4
    21.09.21 Manchester City – Wycombe Wanderers – 6:1
    18.09.21 Manchester City – Southampton FC – 0:0
    15.09.21 Manchester City – RB Leipzig – 6:3
    11.09.21 Leicester City – Manchester City0:1
    28.08.21 Manchester City – Arsenal FC – 5:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC