Real Madrid v Sheriff Tiraspol prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Madrid, Santiago Bernabéu
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 28.09.2021
Competition: Sheriff Tiraspol vs Real Madrid live

When/Date: 28.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Real v Sheriff: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 3:0


Probability of winning

Real 85.83% Draw 10% Sheriff 4.17%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.11 8.25 21
1.1 8.8 21
1.12 9.5 20
1.11 11 27
1.1 9.5 29
1.11 9.53 22.71

Short Preview

  • Real has currently3, has a good chance of 1st (80%), has a chance of 2nd (18%), has a very small chance of 3rd (2%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (97%), has a good chance of qtrs (55%), has a chance of semis (27%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Sheriff has currently3, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a small chance of 2nd (6%), has a chance of 3rd (44%), has a small chance of round of 16 (6%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Sheriff is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Real have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Real is absolute favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Real AND Sheriff LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    19.09.21 CF Valencia – Real Madrid1:2
    15.09.21 Inter Milan – Real Madrid0:1
    12.09.21 Real Madrid – Celta de Vigo – 5:2
    28.08.21 Real Betis – Real Madrid0:1
    22.08.21 Levante UD – Real Madrid3:3
    19.09.21 Zimbru Chişinău – Sheriff Tiraspol1:1
    15.09.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Shakhtar Donetsk – 2:0
    12.09.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Petrocub-Hîncești – 2:0
    28.08.21 FC Bălți – Sheriff Tiraspol0:2
    25.08.21 Dinamo Zagreb – Sheriff Tiraspol0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC