Benfica vs Barcelona prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 29.09.2021
Competition: Benfica vs Barcelona live

When/Date: 29.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Benfica v Barcelona: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Benfica 33.51% Draw 28.1% Barcelona 38.39%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.8 3.4 2.4
2.75 3.35 2.45
2.85 3.4 2.55
2.83 3.5 2.59
2.88 3.3 2.5
2.8 3.39 2.52

Short Preview

  • Benfica has currently1, has a very small chance of 1st (5%), has a chance of 2nd (27%), has a good chance of 3rd (53%), has a chance of round of 16 (33%), has a small chance of qtrs (12%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Barcelona has currently0, has a small chance of 1st (9%), has a good chance of 2nd (57%), has a chance of 3rd (27%), has a good chance of round of 16 (66%), has a chance of qtrs (34%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Benfica is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Barcelona is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently Barcelona have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Benfica won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Benfica won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Benfica AND Barcelona LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    20.09.21 SL Benfica – Boavista FC – 3:1
    14.09.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – SL Benfica0:0
    11.09.21 CD Santa Clara – SL Benfica0:5
    29.08.21 SL Benfica – CD Tondela – 2:1
    24.08.21 PSV Eindhoven – SL Benfica0:0
    20.09.21 FC Barcelona – Granada CF – 1:1
    14.09.21 FC Barcelona – Bayern Munich – 0:3
    29.08.21 FC Barcelona – Getafe CF – 2:1
    21.08.21 Athletic Bilbao – FC Barcelona1:1
    15.08.21 FC Barcelona – Real Sociedad – 4:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC