Juventus – Chelsea prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Turin, Olimpico di Torino
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 29.09.2021
Competition: Chelsea – Juventus live

When/Date: 29.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Juventus vs Chelsea: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Juventus 26.78% Draw 27.74% Chelsea 45.47%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.5 3.25 2.1
3.5 3.4 2.05
3.6 3.5 2.08
3.66 3.65 2.2
3.5 3.5 2.1
3.58 3.48 2.06

Short Preview

  • Juventus has currently3, has a chance of 1st (26%), has a chance of 2nd (50%), has a chance of 3rd (24%), has a good chance of round of 16 (75%), has a chance of qtrs (28%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Chelsea has currently3, has a good chance of 1st (70%), has a chance of 2nd (26%), has a very small chance of 3rd (4%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (96%), has a good chance of qtrs (61%), has a chance of semis (34%), has a chance of final (18%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Recent matches Juventus is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Chelsea in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Chelsea will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Juventus won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Juventus won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.



    Juventus AND Chelsea LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    22.09.21 Spezia Calcio – Juventus2:3
    19.09.21 Juventus – AC Milan – 1:1
    14.09.21 Malmö FF – Juventus0:3
    11.09.21 SSC Napoli – Juventus2:1
    28.08.21 Juventus – FC Empoli – 0:1
    22.09.21 Chelsea – Aston Villa – 2:1 penalties
    19.09.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Chelsea0:3
    14.09.21 Chelsea – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:0
    11.09.21 Chelsea – Aston Villa – 3:0
    28.08.21 Liverpool FC – Chelsea1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC