Wolfsburg vs Sevilla prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Wolfsburg, Volkswagen Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 29.09.2021
Competition: Wolfsburg – Sevilla live

When/Date: 29.09.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Wolfsburg v Sevilla: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Wolfsburg 36.91% Draw 28.61% Sevilla 34.48%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.5 3.25 2.75
2.55 3.2 2.7
2.65 3.3 2.7
2.61 3.56 2.77
2.6 3.4 2.7
2.65 3.23 2.76

Short Preview

  • Wolfsburg has currently1, has a chance of 1st (26%), has a chance of 2nd (26%), has a chance of 3rd (28%), has a good chance of round of 16 (52%), has a chance of qtrs (19%), has a small chance of semis (6%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sevilla has currently1, has a chance of 1st (33%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has a chance of 3rd (23%), has a good chance of round of 16 (63%), has a chance of qtrs (27%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Wolfsburg could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Wolfsburg AND Sevilla LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    19.09.21 VfL Wolfsburg – Eintracht Frankfurt – 1:1
    14.09.21 OSC Lille – VfL Wolfsburg0:0
    11.09.21 Greuther Fürth – VfL Wolfsburg0:2
    01.09.21 VfL Wolfsburg – Hannover 96 – 3:3
    29.08.21 VfL Wolfsburg – RB Leipzig – 1:0
    22.09.21 Sevilla FC – CF Valencia – 3:1
    19.09.21 Real Sociedad – Sevilla FC0:0
    14.09.21 Sevilla FC – Red Bull Salzburg – 1:1
    28.08.21 Elche CF – Sevilla FC1:1
    23.08.21 Getafe CF – Sevilla FC0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC