Ajax – Borussia Dortmund prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Amsterdam, Amsterdam ArenA
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 19.10.2021
Competition: Ajax v Borussia Dortmund live

When/Date: 19.10.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Ajax – Borussia D: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Ajax 42.51% Draw 24.99% Borussia D 32.51%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.25 3.75 2.9
2.22 3.8 2.8
2.25 4 2.9
2.34 3.98 3.08
2.25 3.75 2.9
2.24 3.93 2.85

Short Preview

  • Ajax has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (68%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has a very small chance of 3rd (2%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (98%), has a good chance of qtrs (62%), has a chance of semis (36%), has a chance of final (20%), has a small chance of win league (10%).
  • Borussia D has currently6, has a chance of 1st (32%), has a good chance of 2nd (61%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (93%), has a chance of qtrs (44%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Recently Ajax have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Ajax won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Ajax won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-4.



    Ajax AND Borussia D LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – FC Utrecht – 0:1
    28.09.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Beşiktaş – 2:0
    25.09.21 Ajax Amsterdam – FC Groningen – 3:0
    21.09.21 Fortuna Sittard – Ajax Amsterdam0:5
    18.09.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Leeuwarden Cambuur – 9:0
    02.10.21 Borussia Dortmund – FC Augsburg – 2:1
    28.09.21 Borussia Dortmund – Sporting Lisbon – 1:0
    25.09.21 Borussia Mönchengladbach – Borussia Dortmund1:0
    19.09.21 Borussia Dortmund – Union Berlin – 4:2
    15.09.21 Beşiktaş – Borussia Dortmund1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC