Chelsea vs Malmö prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: London, Stamford Bridge
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 20.10.2021
Competition: Chelsea vs Malmö live

When/Date: 20.10.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Chelsea vs Malmö: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Chelsea 86.81% Draw 9.87% Malmö 3.32%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.11 10 26
1.09 8.6 25
1.1 10 31
1.11 10.75 31
1.1 9 34
1.1 10.57 35.99

Short Preview

  • Chelsea has currently3, has a chance of 1st (45%), has a chance of 2nd (46%), has a small chance of 3rd (9%), has a good chance of round of 16 (91%), has a good chance of qtrs (56%), has a chance of semis (31%), has a chance of final (16%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Malmö has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a very small chance of 3rd (3%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Chelsea could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Chelsea is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Chelsea won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chelsea won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.



    Chelsea AND Malmö LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.10.21 Chelsea – Southampton FC – 3:1
    29.09.21 Juventus – Chelsea1:0
    25.09.21 Chelsea – Manchester City – 0:1
    22.09.21 Chelsea – Aston Villa – 2:1 penalties
    19.09.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Chelsea0:3
    13.10.21 Malmö FF – Onsala BK – 5:1
    03.10.21 Malmö FF – Mjällby AIF – 0:1
    29.09.21 Zenit St Petersburg – Malmö FF4:0
    25.09.21 Malmö FF – Örebro SK – 5:1
    22.09.21 IF Elfsborg – Malmö FF0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC