Inter v Sheriff prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Milan, San Siro
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 19.10.2021
Competition: Inter vs Sheriff live

When/Date: 19.10.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Inter – Sheriff: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Inter 81.06% Draw 12.54% Sheriff 6.4%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.19 7.5 14
1.18 7.2 13
1.18 7.6 16
1.2 8 15.75
1.18 7.5 15
1.18 7.53 15.77

Short Preview

  • Inter has currently1, has a chance of 1st (26%), has a chance of 2nd (45%), has a chance of 3rd (20%), has a good chance of round of 16 (70%), has a chance of qtrs (30%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Sheriff has currently6, has a small chance of 1st (7%), has a chance of 2nd (22%), has a good chance of 3rd (53%), has a chance of round of 16 (29%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Sheriff is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Sheriff have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Inter is indisputable favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Inter AND Sheriff LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.10.21 US Sassuolo – Inter Milan1:2
    28.09.21 Shakhtar Donetsk – Inter Milan0:0
    25.09.21 Inter Milan – Atalanta – 2:2
    21.09.21 Fiorentina – Inter Milan1:3
    18.09.21 Inter Milan – Bologna FC – 6:1
    02.10.21 Milsami Orhei – Sheriff Tiraspol0:1
    28.09.21 Real Madrid – Sheriff Tiraspol1:2
    25.09.21 Dinamo-Auto Tiraspol – Sheriff Tiraspol0:7
    22.09.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – FC Florești – 4:0
    19.09.21 Zimbru Chişinău – Sheriff Tiraspol1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC