Zenit v Juventus prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: St. Petersburg, Petrovskiy
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 20.10.2021
Competition: Zenit v Juventus live

When/Date: 20.10.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Zenit vs Juventus: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Zenit 25.55% Draw 29.81% Juventus 44.64%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.7 3.1 2.15
3.65 3.1 2.1
3.8 3.2 2.15
3.95 3.34 2.23
3.7 3.2 2.15
3.86 3.08 2.14

Short Preview

  • Zenit has currently3, has a small chance of 1st (7%), has a chance of 2nd (17%), has a good chance of 3rd (73%), has a chance of round of 16 (24%), has a small chance of qtrs (7%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Juventus has currently6, has a chance of 1st (48%), has a chance of 2nd (36%), has a small chance of 3rd (15%), has a good chance of round of 16 (85%), has a chance of qtrs (34%), has a small chance of semis (12%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Recent matches Zenit is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Juventus in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Juventus will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Zenit AND Juventus LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 Zenit St Petersburg – FC Sochi – 1:2
    29.09.21 Zenit St Petersburg – Malmö FF – 4:0
    25.09.21 Zenit St Petersburg – Krylya Sovetov Samara – 2:1
    20.09.21 Rubin Kazan – Zenit St Petersburg1:3
    14.09.21 Chelsea – Zenit St Petersburg1:0
    02.10.21 Torino FC – Juventus0:1
    29.09.21 Juventus – Chelsea – 1:0
    26.09.21 Juventus – Sampdoria – 3:2
    22.09.21 Spezia Calcio – Juventus2:3
    19.09.21 Juventus – AC Milan – 1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC