Sparta Prague – Lyon prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Prague, Generali Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 21.10.2021
Competition: Lyon vs Sparta Prague live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Sparta Prague v Lyon: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Sparta Prague 25.35% Draw 25.31% Lyon 49.34%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.6 3.8 1.93
3.65 3.7 1.9
3.6 3.75 1.95
3.82 3.92 1.97
3.7 3.7 1.91
3.85 3.89 1.91

Short Preview

  • Sparta Prague has a chance of round of 16 (33%), has a small chance of qtrs (10%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%), has currently4, has a chance of 1st (21%), has a chance of 2nd (43%), has a chance of 3rd (29%).
  • Lyon has a good chance of round of 16 (81%), has a chance of qtrs (35%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%), has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (74%), has a chance of 2nd (20%), has a small chance of 3rd (6%).
  • Sparta Prague in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Lyon is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Sparta Prague could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Lyon will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Sparta Prague won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sparta Prague won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Sparta Prague AND Lyon LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 AC Sparta Prague – SK Slavia Prague – 1:0
    30.09.21 AC Sparta Prague – Glasgow Rangers – 1:0
    25.09.21 FC Fastav Zlín – AC Sparta Prague2:5
    22.09.21 SK Líšeň – AC Sparta Prague0:3
    19.09.21 AC Sparta Prague – FK Jablonec – 1:1
    09.10.21 Olympique Lyon – Lyon La Duchère – 0:1
    03.10.21 AS Saint-Étienne – Olympique Lyon1:1
    30.09.21 Olympique Lyon – Brøndby IF – 3:0
    25.09.21 Olympique Lyon – FC Lorient – 1:1
    25.09.21 AS Saint-Priest – Olympique Lyon1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC