Vitesse v Tottenham Hotspur prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Arnhem, GelreDome
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 21.10.2021
Competition: Tottenham v Vitesse live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Vitesse vs Tottenham: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Vitesse 22.78% Draw 25.1% Tottenham 52.12%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
4.2 3.7 1.78
3.95 3.6 1.79
4.3 3.85 1.75
4.05 3.78 1.83
4.21 3.7 1.85

Short Preview

  • Vitesse has currently3, has a very small chance of 1st (5%), has a small chance of 2nd (14%), has a good chance of 3rd (76%), has a small chance of round of 16 (12%), has a small chance of qtrs (6%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Tottenham has currently4, has a good chance of 1st (61%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has a small chance of 3rd (9%), has a good chance of round of 16 (87%), has a good chance of qtrs (66%), has a chance of semis (46%), has a chance of final (30%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Recently Vitesse have a series of home games.
  • In this match Tottenham is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Vitesse AND Tottenham LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 Vitesse Arnhem – Feyenoord – 2:1
    30.09.21 Vitesse Arnhem – Stade Rennes – 1:2
    25.09.21 Vitesse Arnhem – Fortuna Sittard – 1:1
    22.09.21 FC Groningen – Vitesse Arnhem0:1
    19.09.21 Vitesse Arnhem – FC Twente – 1:4
    03.10.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Aston Villa – 2:1
    30.09.21 Tottenham Hotspur – NS Mura – 5:1
    26.09.21 Arsenal FC – Tottenham Hotspur3:1
    22.09.21 Wolverhampton Wanderers – Tottenham Hotspur2:3 penalties
    19.09.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Chelsea – 0:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC