Betis v Bayer prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Seville, Benito Villamarín
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 21.10.2021
Competition: Betis v Bayer live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Betis v Bayer: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Betis 38.07% Draw 26.13% Bayer 35.8%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.45 3.6 2.7
2.44 3.65 2.6
2.5 3.7 2.6
2.55 3.78 2.72
2.5 3.6 2.62
2.54 3.74 2.65

Short Preview

  • Bayer has a good chance of round of 16 (79%), has a chance of qtrs (47%), has a chance of semis (27%), has a small chance of final (15%), has a small chance of win league (8%), has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (58%), has a chance of 2nd (38%), has a very small chance of 3rd (4%).
  • Betis is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Bayer is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Betis AND Bayer Leverkusen LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 Villarreal CF – Real Betis2:0
    30.09.21 Ferencvárosi TC – Real Betis1:3
    26.09.21 Real Betis – Getafe CF – 2:0
    23.09.21 Osasuna – Real Betis1:3
    19.09.21 Real Betis – RCD Espanyol – 2:2
    03.10.21 Arminia Bielefeld – Bayer Leverkusen0:4
    30.09.21 Celtic – Bayer Leverkusen0:4
    25.09.21 Bayer Leverkusen – Mainz 05 – 1:0
    19.09.21 VfB Stuttgart – Bayer Leverkusen1:3
    16.09.21 Bayer Leverkusen – Ferencvárosi TC – 2:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC