Copenhagen v PAOK prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Copenhagen, Parken
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 21.10.2021
Competition: PAOK v Copenhagen live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Copenhagen – PAOK: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Copenhagen 45.72% Draw 27.02% PAOK 27.27%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.05 3.6 3.25
2.02 3.35 3.35
2.05 3.45 3.5
2.07 3.52 3.44
2.07 3.51 3.6

Short Preview

  • Copenhagen has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (67%), has a chance of 2nd (27%), has a small chance of 3rd (6%), has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a chance of qtrs (33%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • PAOK has currently4, has a chance of 1st (29%), has a chance of 2nd (48%), has a chance of 3rd (23%), has a chance of round of 16 (47%), has a chance of qtrs (18%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Copenhagen is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • PAOK is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Copenhagen will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Copenhagen won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Copenhagen won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Copenhagen AND PAOK LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 FC Copenhagen – Viborg FF – 1:1
    30.09.21 FC Copenhagen – Lincoln Red Imps FC – 3:1
    26.09.21 FC Nordsjælland – FC Copenhagen1:5
    22.09.21 Nykøbing FC – FC Copenhagen3:0
    19.09.21 FC Copenhagen – FC Midtjylland – 0:1
    03.10.21 OFI Crete – PAOK FC1:3
    30.09.21 PAOK FC – Slovan Bratislava – 1:1
    26.09.21 PAOK FC – AEK Athens – 2:0
    22.09.21 Panetolikos – PAOK FC1:2
    19.09.21 Asteras Tripolis – PAOK FC0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC