HJK vs Maccabi Tel Aviv prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Helsinki, Sonera Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 21.10.2021
Competition: HJK vs Maccabi Tel Aviv live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 10:30 am
Repeat:Live
Prediction on HJK vs Maccabi Tel Aviv: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

HJK 33.55% Draw 28.85% Maccabi Tel Aviv 37.6%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.8 3.1 2.5
2.7 3.2 2.45
2.8 3.3 2.5
2.77 3.38 2.49
2.83 3.32 2.57

Short Preview

  • HJK has currently3, has a small chance of 1st (7%), has a chance of 2nd (18%), has a good chance of 3rd (67%), has a small chance of round of 16 (10%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv has currently4, has a chance of 1st (50%), has a chance of 2nd (36%), has a small chance of 3rd (14%), has a good chance of round of 16 (59%), has a chance of qtrs (17%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • HJK is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    HJK AND Maccabi Tel Aviv LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 HJK Helsinki – SJK Seinajoki – 2:3
    30.09.21 Alashkert FC – HJK Helsinki2:4
    26.09.21 HJK Helsinki – Inter Turku – 0:1
    22.09.21 HJK Helsinki – HIFK – 0:2
    19.09.21 FC Honka – HJK Helsinki0:0
    03.10.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – Hapoel Jerusalem – 1:0
    30.09.21 LASK Linz – Maccabi Tel Aviv1:1
    25.09.21 Hapoel Beer Sheva – Maccabi Tel Aviv2:0
    18.09.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – Maccabi Haifa FC – 2:1
    14.09.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – Alashkert FC – 4:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC