Partizan – Gent prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 21.10.2021
Competition: Partizan – Gent live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Partizan vs Gent: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Partizan 42.65% Draw 29.06% Gent 28.29%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.2 3.2 3.25
2.18 3.1 3.2
2.2 3.25 3.35
2.22 3.28 3.3
2.22 3.25 3.36

Short Preview

  • Partizan has currently6, has a chance of 1st (46%), has a chance of 2nd (47%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (61%), has a chance of qtrs (22%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Gent has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (52%), has a chance of 2nd (41%), has a small chance of 3rd (6%), has a good chance of round of 16 (71%), has a chance of qtrs (30%), has a small chance of semis (12%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Partizan in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Gent is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Gent could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Partizan will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Partizan AND Gent LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    13.10.21 FK Partizan – FK Trayal Kruševac – 3:0
    03.10.21 Napredak Kruševac – FK Partizan0:1
    30.09.21 FK Partizan – Flora Tallinn – 2:0
    26.09.21 FK Partizan – Spartak Subotica – 5:0
    23.09.21 Mladost Lučani – FK Partizan0:2
    03.10.21 Royal Antwerp FC – AA Gent1:0
    30.09.21 AA Gent – Anorthosis Famagusta – 2:0
    26.09.21 AA Gent – Cercle Brugge – 2:1
    23.09.21 Anderlecht – AA Gent1:1
    19.09.21 KV Kortrijk – AA Gent1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC