Qarabağ vs Kairat prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 21.10.2021
Competition: Kairat – Qarabağ live

When/Date: 21.10.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Qarabağ vs Kairat: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Qarabağ 55.68% Draw 25.47% Kairat 18.85%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.7 3.7 4.8
1.68 3.6 4.6
1.66 3.7 5.25
1.7 3.74 4.95
1.71 3.76 5.01

Short Preview

  • Qarabağ has currently4, has a chance of 1st (37%), has a chance of 2nd (38%), has a chance of 3rd (17%), has a chance of round of 16 (45%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Kairat has currently1, has a very small chance of 1st (5%), has a small chance of 2nd (14%), has a chance of 3rd (30%), has a small chance of round of 16 (8%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • In this match Qarabağ is a favorite.
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.



    Qarabağ AND Kairat LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    03.10.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – FK Gabala – 2:0
    30.09.21 Omonia Nicosia – FK Qarabağ Agdam1:4
    25.09.21 Keshla FK – FK Qarabağ Agdam1:1
    20.09.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Sumgayit FK – 2:0
    16.09.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – FC Basel – 0:0
    03.10.21 Kairat Almaty – Akzhayik – 3:1
    30.09.21 FC Basel – Kairat Almaty4:2
    26.09.21 Shakhter Karagandy – Kairat Almaty1:1
    22.09.21 Kairat Almaty – Kaisar Kyzylorda – 3:0
    19.09.21 Kairat Almaty – FC Kyzylzhar – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC