Juventus – Zenit prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Turin, Olimpico di Torino
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 02.11.2021
Competition: Juventus vs Zenit live

When/Date: 02.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Juventus vs Zenit: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Juventus 67.29% Draw 20.48% Zenit 12.23%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.41 4.75 7.75
1.41 4.5 7.2
1.42 4.75 8
1.49 4.8 8.1
1.4 4.5 8.5
1.41 4.61 7.62

Short Preview

  • Juventus has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (63%), has a chance of 2nd (35%), has a very small chance of 3rd (2%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (98%), has a chance of qtrs (40%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Zenit has currently3, has a very small chance of 1st (1%), has a small chance of 2nd (6%), has a good chance of 3rd (90%), has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Juventus in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Zenit is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently Zenit have a series of home games.
  • In this match Juventus is indisputable favorite.
  • In this match Juventus is absolute favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Juventus won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Juventus AND Zenit LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 Inter Milan – Juventus1:1
    20.10.21 Zenit St Petersburg – Juventus0:1
    17.10.21 Juventus – AS Roma – 1:0
    02.10.21 Torino FC – Juventus0:1
    29.09.21 Juventus – Chelsea – 1:0
    24.10.21 Zenit St Petersburg – FC Spartak Moscow – 7:1
    20.10.21 Zenit St Petersburg – Juventus – 0:1
    16.10.21 Arsenal Tula – Zenit St Petersburg2:1
    03.10.21 Zenit St Petersburg – FC Sochi – 1:2
    29.09.21 Zenit St Petersburg – Malmö FF – 4:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC