Malmö v Chelsea prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Malmö, Swedbank Stadion
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 02.11.2021
Competition: Malmö vs Chelsea live

When/Date: 02.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Malmö v Chelsea: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2


Probability of winning

Malmö 6.51% Draw 13.69% Chelsea 79.8%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
15 6.75 1.2
13 6.6 1.19
14 7.35 1.2
16.25 7.7 1.2
17 7 1.18
14.2 6.82 1.19

Short Preview

  • Malmö has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a very small chance of 3rd (3%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Chelsea has currently6, has a chance of 1st (36%), has a good chance of 2nd (59%), has a very small chance of 3rd (5%), has a good chance of round of 16 (95%), has a good chance of qtrs (57%), has a chance of semis (31%), has a small chance of final (15%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Recent matches Malmö is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Chelsea in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Malmö could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Chelsea have a series of home games.
  • In this match Chelsea is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Malmö won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Malmö won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.



    Malmö AND Chelsea LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 Varbergs BoIS – Malmö FF1:1
    20.10.21 Chelsea – Malmö FF4:0
    16.10.21 IFK Östersunds – Malmö FF0:3
    13.10.21 Malmö FF – Onsala BK – 5:1
    03.10.21 Malmö FF – Mjällby AIF – 0:1
    26.10.21 Chelsea – Southampton FC – 2:1 penalties
    23.10.21 Chelsea – Norwich City – 7:0
    20.10.21 Chelsea – Malmö FF – 4:0
    16.10.21 Brentford FC – Chelsea0:1
    02.10.21 Chelsea – Southampton FC – 3:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC