AZ Alkmaar vs CFR Cluj prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Alkmaar, AFAS Stadion
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: AZ vs CFR Cluj live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on AZ Alkmaar v CFR Cluj: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

AZ 68.18% Draw 20.04% CFR Cluj 11.79%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.36 4.75 8.25
1.37 4.5 7.4
1.38 4.85 7.5
1.38 4.75 8.1
1.32 4.2 8

Short Preview

  • AZ has currently7, has a good chance of 1st (94%), has a very small chance of 2nd (5%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (97%), has a good chance of qtrs (55%), has a chance of semis (29%), has a small chance of final (15%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • CFR Cluj has currently1, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a chance of 2nd (20%), has a chance of 3rd (29%), has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (3%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • AZ is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches CFR Cluj is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently CFR Cluj have a series of home games.
  • In this match AZ is certain favorite.
  • In this match AZ is certain favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches AZ won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    AZ AND CFR Cluj LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 FC Groningen – AZ Alkmaar2:0
    21.10.21 CFR Cluj – AZ Alkmaar0:1
    17.10.21 AZ Alkmaar – FC Utrecht – 5:1
    03.10.21 Leeuwarden Cambuur – AZ Alkmaar1:3
    30.09.21 AZ Alkmaar – FK Jablonec – 1:0
    25.10.21 CFR Cluj – ACS Sepsi OSK Sfântu Gheorghe – 2:0
    21.10.21 CFR Cluj – AZ Alkmaar – 0:1
    17.10.21 Rapid Bucureşti – CFR Cluj2:0
    03.10.21 CFR Cluj – Gaz Metan Mediaș – 2:1
    30.09.21 CFR Cluj – Randers FC – 1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC