Borussia D v Ajax prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Dortmund, Signal Iduna Park
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 03.11.2021
Competition: Borussia D v Ajax live

When/Date: 03.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Borussia Dortmund – Ajax: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Borussia D 39.11% Draw 25.12% Ajax 35.77%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.45 3.75 2.6
2.43 3.75 2.55
2.45 3.85 2.7
2.43 4.05 2.73
2.45 3.8 2.62
2.42 3.81 2.67

Short Preview

  • Borussia D has currently6, has a small chance of 1st (10%), has a good chance of 2nd (74%), has a chance of 3rd (16%), has a good chance of round of 16 (84%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Ajax has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (90%), has a small chance of 2nd (10%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (65%), has a chance of semis (38%), has a chance of final (20%), has a small chance of win league (10%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • Ajax could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Ajax have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Borussia D won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Borussia D won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Borussia D AND Ajax LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    26.10.21 Borussia Dortmund – FC Ingolstadt 04 – 2:0
    23.10.21 Arminia Bielefeld – Borussia Dortmund1:3
    19.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Borussia Dortmund4:0
    16.10.21 Borussia Dortmund – Mainz 05 – 3:1
    02.10.21 Borussia Dortmund – FC Augsburg – 2:1
    24.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – PSV Eindhoven – 5:0
    19.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Borussia Dortmund – 4:0
    16.10.21 SC Heerenveen – Ajax Amsterdam0:2
    03.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – FC Utrecht – 0:1
    28.09.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Beşiktaş – 2:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC