Kairat v Qarabağ prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: Qarabağ – Kairat live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 11:30 am
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Kairat – Qarabağ: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Kairat 34.65% Draw 28.2% Qarabağ 37.15%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.7 3.3 2.5
2.65 3.25 2.49
2.7 3.4 2.5
2.71 3.38 2.54
2.6 3 2.45

Short Preview

  • Kairat has currently1, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (5%), has a chance of 3rd (36%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Qarabağ has currently7, has a chance of 1st (40%), has a good chance of 2nd (53%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (53%), has a small chance of qtrs (14%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Kairat could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Kairat won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.



    Kairat AND Qarabağ LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 Kaisar Kyzylorda – Kairat Almaty0:2
    24.10.21 Kairat Almaty – FC Astana – 1:0
    21.10.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Kairat Almaty2:1
    16.10.21 FC Aktobe – Kairat Almaty1:2
    03.10.21 Kairat Almaty – Akzhayik – 3:1
    25.10.21 Səbail FK – FK Qarabağ Agdam3:1
    21.10.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Kairat Almaty – 2:1
    17.10.21 Sabah Baku FK – FK Qarabağ Agdam1:2
    03.10.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – FK Gabala – 2:0
    30.09.21 Omonia Nicosia – FK Qarabağ Agdam1:4

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC