Liverpool – Atlético Madrid prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Liverpool, Anfield
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 03.11.2021
Competition: Atlético vs Liverpool live

When/Date: 03.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Liverpool – Atlético Madrid: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Liverpool 56.52% Draw 24.29% Atlético 19.19%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.7 3.9 4.8
1.71 3.85 4.5
1.7 4 5
1.73 4.05 5.65
1.7 3.8 5
1.66 3.98 4.95

Short Preview

  • Liverpool has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (95%), has a very small chance of 2nd (5%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (75%), has a chance of semis (47%), has a chance of final (27%), has a small chance of win league (14%).
  • Atlético has currently4, has a very small chance of 1st (4%), has a good chance of 2nd (56%), has a chance of 3rd (35%), has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (28%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Liverpool in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Atlético is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Liverpool could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Liverpool have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Liverpool is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today’s Liverpool to win the game is with odds 1.69.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 6-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Liverpool won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.



    Liverpool AND Atlético LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 Preston North End – Liverpool FC0:2
    24.10.21 Manchester United – Liverpool FC0:5
    19.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Liverpool FC2:3
    16.10.21 Watford FC – Liverpool FC0:5
    03.10.21 Liverpool FC – Manchester City – 2:2
    24.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Real Sociedad – 2:2
    19.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Liverpool FC – 2:3
    02.10.21 Atlético Madrid – FC Barcelona – 2:0
    28.09.21 AC Milan – Atlético Madrid1:2
    25.09.21 Deportivo Alavés – Atlético Madrid1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC