Manchester City – Club Brugge prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Manchester, City of Manchester Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 03.11.2021
Competition: Man City vs Brugge live

When/Date: 03.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Manchester City – Club Brugge: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 3:0


Probability of winning

Man City 85.91% Draw 10.19% Brugge 3.9%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.13 8.5 23
1.1 8.6 21
1.11 10 25
1.12 10.5 27
1.1 9 29
1.1 9.89 25.36

Short Preview

  • Man City has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (66%), has a chance of 2nd (33%), has a very small chance of 3rd (1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (99%), has a good chance of qtrs (77%), has a good chance of semis (54%), has a chance of final (35%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Brugge has currently4, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a small chance of 2nd (7%), has a good chance of 3rd (55%), has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Brugge is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently Man City have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Man City is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Man City won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-1.



    Man City AND Brugge LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 West Ham United – Manchester City1:0 penalties
    23.10.21 Brighton & Hove Albion – Manchester City1:4
    19.10.21 Club Brugge – Manchester City1:5
    16.10.21 Manchester City – Burnley FC – 2:0
    03.10.21 Liverpool FC – Manchester City2:2
    27.10.21 Club Brugge – SK Deinze – 3:0
    24.10.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Club Brugge1:1
    19.10.21 Club Brugge – Manchester City – 1:5
    15.10.21 Club Brugge – KV Kortrijk – 2:0
    03.10.21 Anderlecht – Club Brugge1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC