RB Leipzig v PSG prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 03.11.2021
Competition: RB Leipzig – PSG live

When/Date: 03.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on RB Leipzig – PSG: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

RB Leipzig 29.6% Draw 23.76% PSG 46.64%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.2 4.1 2
3.1 3.8 2.07
3.2 4.2 2.05
3.44 4.15 2.11
3.25 3.9 2.05
3.16 4.2 2.01

Short Preview

  • RB Leipzig has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (2%), has a chance of 3rd (37%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PSG has currently7, has a chance of 1st (34%), has a good chance of 2nd (59%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (92%), has a chance of qtrs (44%), has a chance of semis (19%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Recent matches RB Leipzig is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • PSG is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • PSG could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • PSG will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches RB Leipzig won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams RB Leipzig won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-6.



    RB Leipzig AND PSG LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    26.10.21 SV Babelsberg 03 – RB Leipzig0:1
    23.10.21 RB Leipzig – Greuther Fürth – 4:1
    19.10.21 Paris Saint-Germain – RB Leipzig3:2
    16.10.21 SC Freiburg – RB Leipzig1:1
    06.10.21 RB Leipzig – Śląsk Wrocław – 1:2
    24.10.21 Olympique Marseille – Paris Saint-Germain0:0
    19.10.21 Paris Saint-Germain – RB Leipzig – 3:2
    15.10.21 Paris Saint-Germain – Angers SCO – 2:1
    03.10.21 Stade Rennes – Paris Saint-Germain2:0
    28.09.21 Paris Saint-Germain – Manchester City – 2:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC