Bayer Leverkusen vs Betis prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Leverkusen, BayArena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Betis – Bayer Leverkusen live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Bayer – Betis: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Bayer 49.55% Draw 25.18% Betis 25.27%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.88 3.9 3.7
1.92 3.55 3.75
1.9 3.6 3.85
1.96 3.94 3.84
1.91 3.7 3.7
1.91 3.89 3.69

Short Preview

  • Bayer has currently7, has a good chance of 1st (55%), has a chance of 2nd (39%), has a small chance of 3rd (6%), has a good chance of round of 16 (76%), has a chance of qtrs (42%), has a chance of semis (23%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Recent matches Bayer is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Betis is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Bayer will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Bayer won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Bayer AND Betis LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 Bayer Leverkusen – Karlsruher SC – 1:2
    24.10.21 1. FC Köln – Bayer Leverkusen2:2
    21.10.21 Real Betis – Bayer Leverkusen1:1
    17.10.21 Bayer Leverkusen – Bayern Munich – 1:5
    03.10.21 Arminia Bielefeld – Bayer Leverkusen0:4
    27.10.21 Real Betis – CF Valencia – 4:1
    24.10.21 Real Betis – Rayo Vallecano – 3:2
    21.10.21 Real Betis – Bayer Leverkusen – 1:1
    18.10.21 Deportivo Alavés – Real Betis0:1
    03.10.21 Villarreal CF – Real Betis2:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC