Braga vs Ludogorets prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Braga, Estádio AXA
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Ludogorets Razgrad v Braga live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Braga – Ludogorets: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Braga 66.59% Draw 21.04% Ludogorets 12.37%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.42 4.6 7.75
1.44 4.4 6.6
1.4 4.55 7.85
1.45 4.8 7.9
1.42 4.33 8
1.39 4.65 8.01

Short Preview

  • Braga has currently6, has a chance of 1st (50%), has a chance of 2nd (42%), has a small chance of 3rd (8%), has a good chance of round of 16 (64%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (8%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ludogorets has currently1, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (2%), has a chance of 3rd (19%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • In this match Braga is the unquestionable favorite.
  • In this match Braga is certain favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Braga won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Braga won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Braga AND Ludogorets Razgrad LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.10.21 SC Braga – Paços de Ferreira – 0:0
    25.10.21 Gil Vicente – SC Braga0:1
    21.10.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – SC Braga0:1
    17.10.21 UFC Moitense – SC Braga0:5
    03.10.21 SC Braga – Boavista FC – 2:2
    28.10.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Lokomotiv Gorna Oryahovitsa – 3:1
    25.10.21 Botev Plovdiv – Ludogorets Razgrad1:3
    21.10.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – SC Braga – 0:1
    16.10.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Tsarsko Selo Sofia – 4:0
    03.10.21 Levski Sofia – Ludogorets Razgrad2:4

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC