Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – Midtjylland prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Midtjylland vs Crvena Zvezda live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Crvena Zvezda vs Midtjylland: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Crvena Zvezda 50.75% Draw 26.33% Midtjylland 22.92%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.91 3.45 3.85
1.85 3.5 4.25
1.91 3.78 4.25
1.85 3.5 4.2
1.84 3.78 4.07

Short Preview

  • Crvena Zvezda has currently7, has a chance of 1st (46%), has a chance of 2nd (43%), has a small chance of 3rd (11%), has a good chance of round of 16 (57%), has a chance of qtrs (16%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Midtjylland has currently2, has a very small chance of 1st (4%), has a small chance of 2nd (13%), has a good chance of 3rd (62%), has a small chance of round of 16 (9%), has a very small chance of qtrs (3%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Midtjylland could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Midtjylland have a series of home games.
  • In this match Crvena Zvezda is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Crvena Zvezda won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Crvena Zvezda AND Midtjylland LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 Radnik Surdulica – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade2:1
    24.10.21 FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – Radnički Niš – 1:0
    21.10.21 FC Midtjylland – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade1:1
    16.10.21 FK Kolubara – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade1:7
    03.10.21 FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – Metalac Gornji Milanovac – 3:1
    28.10.21 FC Midtjylland – Aalborg BK – 3:1 ET
    24.10.21 FC Midtjylland – SønderjyskE – 3:2
    21.10.21 FC Midtjylland – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – 1:1
    17.10.21 FC Nordsjælland – FC Midtjylland2:2
    03.10.21 FC Midtjylland – AGF Aarhus – 4:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC