Genk v West Ham prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Genk, Cristal Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Genk – West Ham live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Genk v West Ham United: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Genk 26.3% Draw 26.59% West Ham 47.11%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.6 3.6 2
3.5 3.45 2.02
3.5 3.45 2.05
3.7 3.82 2.03
3.6 3.6 2
3.74 3.54 1.99

Short Preview

  • Genk has currently3, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a chance of 2nd (29%), has a chance of 3rd (42%), has a small chance of round of 16 (9%), has a very small chance of qtrs (3%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • West Ham has currently9, has a very good chance of 1st (96%), has a very small chance of 2nd (3%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (98%), has a good chance of qtrs (53%), has a chance of semis (27%), has a small chance of final (14%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Genk is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • West Ham is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Genk have a series of guest games.
  • Recently West Ham have a series of home games.
  • West Ham will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Genk won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-3.



    Genk AND West Ham LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 Sint-Eloois-Winkel Sport – Racing Genk0:6
    24.10.21 Racing Genk – AA Gent – 0:3
    21.10.21 West Ham United – Racing Genk3:0
    17.10.21 SC Charleroi – Racing Genk2:0
    03.10.21 AS Eupen – Racing Genk3:2
    27.10.21 West Ham United – Manchester City – 1:0 penalties
    24.10.21 West Ham United – Tottenham Hotspur – 1:0
    21.10.21 West Ham United – Racing Genk – 3:0
    17.10.21 Everton – West Ham United0:1
    03.10.21 West Ham United – Brentford FC – 1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC