Gent – Partizan prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Ghent, Jules Ottenstadion
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: Gent v Partizan live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Gent – Partizan: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Gent 50.18% Draw 26.95% Partizan 22.87%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.83 3.5 4.2
1.94 3.4 3.55
1.8 3.55 4.35
1.88 3.52 4.15
1.8 3.2 3.9

Short Preview

  • Gent has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (85%), has a small chance of 2nd (15%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a good chance of round of 16 (91%), has a chance of qtrs (43%), has a chance of semis (19%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Partizan has currently6, has a small chance of 1st (15%), has a good chance of 2nd (77%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a chance of round of 16 (44%), has a chance of qtrs (18%), has a small chance of semis (6%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Gent is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Partizan could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Gent is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Gent won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Gent AND Partizan LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 AA Gent – Belisia Bilzen – 4:0
    24.10.21 Racing Genk – AA Gent0:3
    21.10.21 FK Partizan – AA Gent0:1
    17.10.21 AA Gent – AS Eupen – 2:0
    03.10.21 Royal Antwerp FC – AA Gent1:0
    28.10.21 FK Partizan – Metalac Gornji Milanovac – 3:1
    24.10.21 TSC Bačka Topola – FK Partizan1:3
    21.10.21 FK Partizan – AA Gent – 0:1
    17.10.21 FK Partizan – Radnik Surdulica – 2:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC