LASK – Alashkert prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: LASK Linz v Alashkert live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on LASK Linz vs Alashkert: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

LASK 80.3% Draw 13.12% Alashkert 6.58%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.16 7.75 15
1.16 6.6 13
1.18 7.35 14
1.16 7.6 16
1.14 5.8 13

Short Preview

  • LASK has currently7, has a chance of 1st (38%), has a good chance of 2nd (59%), has a very small chance of 3rd (3%), has a good chance of round of 16 (53%), has a small chance of qtrs (15%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Alashkert has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches LASK is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Alashkert is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Alashkert could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match LASK is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches LASK won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.



    LASK Linz AND Alashkert LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.10.21 LASK Linz – WSG Swarovski Tirol – 2:1
    24.10.21 LASK Linz – Rheindorf Altach – 0:1
    21.10.21 Alashkert FC – LASK Linz0:3
    17.10.21 LASK Linz – Wolfsberger AC – 0:1
    03.10.21 Red Bull Salzburg – LASK Linz3:1
    27.10.21 Alashkert FC – FC Noah Yerevan – 0:0
    24.10.21 FC Ararat-Armenia – Alashkert FC2:1
    21.10.21 Alashkert FC – LASK Linz – 0:3
    15.10.21 Pyunik Yerevan – Alashkert FC1:1
    30.09.21 Alashkert FC – HJK Helsinki – 2:4

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC