Lyon v Sparta Prague prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Lyon, Stade de Gerland
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Sparta Prague – Lyon live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Lyon vs Sparta Prague: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Lyon 66.55% Draw 19.52% Sparta Prague 13.93%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.46 4.6 6.5
1.43 4.7 6.4
1.42 5 6.4
1.45 5.1 7.2
1.4 4.75 7.5
1.41 5.08 6.63

Short Preview

  • Lyon has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (94%), has a very small chance of 2nd (5%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (96%), has a chance of qtrs (44%), has a chance of semis (20%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Sparta Prague has currently4, has a very small chance of 1st (3%), has a chance of 2nd (45%), has a chance of 3rd (39%), has a chance of round of 16 (16%), has a small chance of qtrs (6%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Lyon is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Sparta Prague is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match Lyon is certain favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Lyon won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lyon won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.



    Lyon AND Sparta Prague LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 OGC Nice – Olympique Lyon3:2
    23.10.21 GOAL FC – Olympique Lyon5:1
    21.10.21 AC Sparta Prague – Olympique Lyon3:4
    16.10.21 Olympique Lyon – AS Monaco – 2:0
    09.10.21 Olympique Lyon – Lyon La Duchère – 0:1
    27.10.21 FK Teplice – AC Sparta Prague0:2
    24.10.21 AC Sparta Prague – FK Mladá Boleslav – 1:0
    21.10.21 AC Sparta Prague – Olympique Lyon – 3:4
    17.10.21 FK Pardubice – AC Sparta Prague2:4
    03.10.21 AC Sparta Prague – SK Slavia Prague – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC