Maccabi Tel Aviv – HJK prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: Maccabi Tel Aviv v HJK live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Maccabi Tel Aviv vs HJK: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Maccabi Tel Aviv 66.33% Draw 20.51% HJK 13.16%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.44 4.5 6.5
1.4 4.5 6.6
1.4 4.75 7.5
1.41 4.7 7.3
1.36 4 7

Short Preview

  • Maccabi Tel Aviv has currently7, has a good chance of 1st (62%), has a chance of 2nd (36%), has a very small chance of 3rd (2%), has a good chance of round of 16 (74%), has a chance of qtrs (27%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • HJK has currently3, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (5%), has a good chance of 3rd (88%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • HJK could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently HJK have a series of home games.
  • In this match Maccabi Tel Aviv is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Maccabi Tel Aviv won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-0.



    Maccabi Tel Aviv AND HJK LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    25.10.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – MS Ashdod – 0:2
    21.10.21 HJK Helsinki – Maccabi Tel Aviv0:5
    16.10.21 Maccabi Netanya – Maccabi Tel Aviv4:2
    03.10.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – Hapoel Jerusalem – 1:0
    30.09.21 LASK Linz – Maccabi Tel Aviv1:1
    27.10.21 HJK Helsinki – HIFK – 1:0
    24.10.21 HJK Helsinki – Inter Turku – 2:1
    21.10.21 HJK Helsinki – Maccabi Tel Aviv – 0:5
    16.10.21 FC Ilves – HJK Helsinki2:3
    03.10.21 HJK Helsinki – SJK Seinajoki – 2:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC