Olympiacos v Eintracht prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Piraeus, Karaiskakis Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Olympiacos Piraeus vs Eintracht Frankfurt live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Olympiacos Piraeus v Eintracht Frankfurt: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Olympiacos 38.52% Draw 26.6% Eintracht 34.87%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.5 3.6 2.6
2.43 3.35 2.8
2.45 3.55 2.7
2.53 3.66 2.8
2.45 3.5 2.7
2.45 3.66 2.71

Short Preview

  • Olympiacos has currently6, has a chance of 1st (38%), has a good chance of 2nd (53%), has a small chance of 3rd (8%), has a good chance of round of 16 (56%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (8%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Eintracht has currently7, has a good chance of 1st (60%), has a chance of 2nd (34%), has a small chance of 3rd (6%), has a good chance of round of 16 (73%), has a chance of qtrs (32%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Olympiacos is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Eintracht is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Olympiacos won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.



    Olympiacos Piraeus AND Eintracht Frankfurt LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – PAOK FC – 2:1
    21.10.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – FC Olympiacos Piraeus3:1
    17.10.21 PAS Giannina – FC Olympiacos Piraeus1:2
    03.10.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Panathinaikos FC – 0:0
    30.09.21 Fenerbahçe – FC Olympiacos Piraeus0:3
    24.10.21 VfL Bochum – Eintracht Frankfurt2:0
    21.10.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – FC Olympiacos Piraeus – 3:1
    16.10.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – Hertha Berlin – 1:2
    03.10.21 Bayern Munich – Eintracht Frankfurt1:2
    30.09.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Eintracht Frankfurt0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC