PAOK vs Copenhagen prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Thessaloniki, Toumba Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: PAOK vs Copenhagen live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on PAOK v Copenhagen: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

PAOK 41.01% Draw 27.45% Copenhagen 31.54%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.35 3.5 2.75
2.26 3.35 2.9
2.15 3.45 3.25
2.32 3.42 2.98
2.15 3.1 3

Short Preview

  • PAOK has currently7, has a good chance of 1st (60%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has a small chance of 3rd (10%), has a good chance of round of 16 (71%), has a chance of qtrs (27%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Copenhagen has currently6, has a chance of 1st (33%), has a chance of 2nd (49%), has a chance of 3rd (18%), has a good chance of round of 16 (52%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches PAOK won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.



    PAOK AND Copenhagen LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – PAOK FC2:1
    21.10.21 FC Copenhagen – PAOK FC1:2
    17.10.21 PAOK FC – Volos FC – 4:4
    03.10.21 OFI Crete – PAOK FC1:3
    30.09.21 PAOK FC – Slovan Bratislava – 1:1
    24.10.21 Brøndby IF – FC Copenhagen2:1
    21.10.21 FC Copenhagen – PAOK FC – 1:2
    17.10.21 SønderjyskE – FC Copenhagen1:1
    03.10.21 FC Copenhagen – Viborg FF – 1:1
    30.09.21 FC Copenhagen – Lincoln Red Imps FC – 3:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC