Real Sociedad v Sturm Graz prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: San Sebastián, Estadio Anoeta
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 04.11.2021
Competition: Real Sociedad v Sturm live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 1:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Real Sociedad vs Sturm Graz: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Real Sociedad 76.39% Draw 15.62% Sturm 7.99%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.25 6 12
1.25 5.8 10
1.25 6 11
1.27 6.35 12.5
1.24 5.8 12
1.2 6.5 13.51

Short Preview

  • Real Sociedad has currently5, has a chance of 1st (38%), has a chance of 2nd (42%), has a chance of 3rd (20%), has a good chance of round of 16 (64%), has a chance of qtrs (41%), has a chance of semis (25%), has a small chance of final (14%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Sturm has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a very small chance of 3rd (4%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real Sociedad is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Sturm is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Real Sociedad could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Real Sociedad have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Real Sociedad is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Real Sociedad won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Real Sociedad AND Sturm Graz LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.10.21 Celta de Vigo – Real Sociedad0:2
    24.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Real Sociedad2:2
    21.10.21 Sturm Graz – Real Sociedad0:1
    16.10.21 Real Sociedad – RCD Mallorca – 1:0
    03.10.21 Getafe CF – Real Sociedad1:1
    27.10.21 Sturm Graz – SV Ried – 1:2
    24.10.21 Red Bull Salzburg – Sturm Graz4:1
    21.10.21 Sturm Graz – Real Sociedad – 0:1
    17.10.21 Sturm Graz – SV Ried – 1:0
    03.10.21 TSV Hartberg – Sturm Graz3:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC