Rennes v Mura prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Rennes, Stade de la Route de Lorient
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: Rennes – Mura live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Rennes vs Mura: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Rennes 81.39% Draw 12.68% Mura 5.93%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.14 6.8 15
1.16 8 14
1.15 7.8 17.25
1.11 6 17

Short Preview

  • Rennes has currently7, has a good chance of 1st (57%), has a chance of 2nd (33%), has a small chance of 3rd (10%), has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a chance of qtrs (48%), has a chance of semis (28%), has a small chance of final (15%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Mura has currently0, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rennes in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches Mura is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Rennes could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Rennes is certain favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Rennes won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.



    Rennes AND Mura LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    24.10.21 Stade Rennes – RC Strasbourg – 1:0
    21.10.21 NS Mura – Stade Rennes1:2
    17.10.21 FC Metz – Stade Rennes0:3
    03.10.21 Stade Rennes – Paris Saint-Germain – 2:0
    30.09.21 Vitesse Arnhem – Stade Rennes1:2
    27.10.21 NS Mura – NK Bravo – 1:2 penalties
    24.10.21 NK Radomlje – NS Mura2:2
    21.10.21 NS Mura – Stade Rennes – 1:2
    16.10.21 NS Mura – Aluminij Kidricevo – 3:2
    03.10.21 NK Bravo – NS Mura0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC