Roma v Bodø/Glimt prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Rome, Olimpico
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 04.11.2021
Competition: Bodø/Glimt – Roma live

When/Date: 04.11.2021
Time: 4:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Roma vs Bodø/Glimt: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Roma 66.04% Draw 20.22% Bodø/Glimt 13.75%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.44 4.5 6.5
1.4 4.6 6.2
1.38 4.75 7.75
1.4 4.95 7
1.36 4.2 6.5

Short Preview

  • Roma has currently6, has a good chance of 1st (59%), has a chance of 2nd (39%), has a very small chance of 3rd (2%), has a good chance of round of 16 (84%), has a good chance of qtrs (56%), has a chance of semis (36%), has a chance of final (22%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Bodø/Glimt has currently7, has a chance of 1st (40%), has a good chance of 2nd (52%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (63%), has a chance of qtrs (30%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches Roma is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Bodø/Glimt in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match Roma is certain favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Roma won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-6.



    Roma AND Bodø/Glimt LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.10.21 Cagliari Calcio – AS Roma1:2
    24.10.21 AS Roma – SSC Napoli – 0:0
    21.10.21 Bodø/Glimt – AS Roma6:1
    17.10.21 Juventus – AS Roma1:0
    03.10.21 AS Roma – FC Empoli – 2:0
    27.10.21 Molde FK – Bodø/Glimt0:2
    24.10.21 Strømsgodset IF – Bodø/Glimt1:1
    21.10.21 Bodø/Glimt – AS Roma – 6:1
    17.10.21 Bodø/Glimt – Sarpsborg 08 – 2:1
    03.10.21 Stabæk Fotball – Bodø/Glimt0:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC