Barcelona v Benfica prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Barcelona, Camp Nou
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 23.11.2021
Competition: Barcelona vs Benfica live

When/Date: 23.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Barcelona vs Benfica: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Barcelona 59.36% Draw 22.34% Benfica 18.3%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.6 4.2 5.25
1.59 4.2 5
1.6 4.25 5.25
1.65 4.4 5.25
1.61 4.2 5.25
1.63 4.31 5.23

Short Preview

  • Barcelona has currently6, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a good chance of 2nd (62%), has a chance of 3rd (38%), has a good chance of round of 16 (62%), has a chance of qtrs (27%), has a small chance of semis (12%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Benfica has currently4, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (38%), has a good chance of 3rd (55%), has a chance of round of 16 (38%), has a small chance of qtrs (13%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Recently Benfica have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Barcelona is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Barcelona won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Barcelona won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.



    Barcelona AND Benfica LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    06.11.21 Celta de Vigo – FC Barcelona3:3
    02.11.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – FC Barcelona0:1
    30.10.21 FC Barcelona – Deportivo Alavés – 1:1
    27.10.21 Rayo Vallecano – FC Barcelona1:0
    24.10.21 FC Barcelona – Real Madrid – 1:2
    07.11.21 SL Benfica – SC Braga – 6:1
    02.11.21 Bayern Munich – SL Benfica5:2
    30.10.21 Estoril Praia – SL Benfica1:1
    27.10.21 Vitoria Guimarães – SL Benfica3:3
    24.10.21 FC Vizela – SL Benfica0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC