Chelsea vs Juventus prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: London, Stamford Bridge
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 23.11.2021
Competition: Chelsea v Juventus live

When/Date: 23.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Chelsea vs Juventus: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Chelsea 54.14% Draw 25.6% Juventus 20.26%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.75 3.6 4.75
1.74 3.65 4.5
1.73 3.8 4.75
1.84 3.9 4.9
1.78 3.7 4.5
1.79 3.78 4.69

Short Preview

  • Chelsea has currently9, has a chance of 1st (28%), has a good chance of 2nd (71%), has a very small chance of 3rd (1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (99%), has a good chance of qtrs (60%), has a chance of semis (34%), has a chance of final (17%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Juventus has currently12, has a good chance of 1st (72%), has a chance of 2nd (28%), has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a chance of qtrs (43%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Chelsea in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Juventus is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • In this match Chelsea is a favorite.
  • Recent matches Juventus is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Chelsea won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chelsea won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.



    Chelsea AND Juventus LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    06.11.21 Chelsea – Burnley FC – 1:1
    02.11.21 Malmö FF – Chelsea0:1
    30.10.21 Newcastle United – Chelsea0:3
    26.10.21 Chelsea – Southampton FC – 2:1 penalties
    23.10.21 Chelsea – Norwich City – 7:0
    06.11.21 Juventus – Fiorentina – 1:0
    02.11.21 Juventus – Zenit St Petersburg – 4:2
    30.10.21 Hellas Verona – Juventus2:1
    27.10.21 Juventus – US Sassuolo – 1:2
    24.10.21 Inter Milan – Juventus1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC