Bayer Leverkusen – Celtic prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Leverkusen, BayArena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Bayer Leverkusen v Celtic live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Bayer vs Celtic: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Bayer 65.25% Draw 19.76% Celtic 14.99%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.47 4.75 6
1.47 4.6 5.8
1.43 4.95 6.45
1.5 5.2 6.95
1.44 4.6 6.5
1.44 5.04 6.15

Short Preview

  • Bayer has currently10, has a good chance of 1st (86%), has a small chance of 2nd (14%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a good chance of round of 16 (93%), has a chance of qtrs (50%), has a chance of semis (26%), has a small chance of final (13%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Celtic has currently6, has a small chance of 1st (6%), has a chance of 2nd (23%), has a good chance of 3rd (71%), has a chance of round of 16 (16%), has a small chance of qtrs (7%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Bayer is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Celtic is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match Bayer is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Bayer won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-0.



    Bayer AND Celtic LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Hertha Berlin – Bayer Leverkusen1:1
    04.11.21 Bayer Leverkusen – Real Betis – 4:0
    30.10.21 Bayer Leverkusen – VfL Wolfsburg – 0:2
    27.10.21 Bayer Leverkusen – Karlsruher SC – 1:2
    24.10.21 1. FC Köln – Bayer Leverkusen2:2
    07.11.21 Dundee FC – Celtic2:4
    04.11.21 Ferencvárosi TC – Celtic2:3
    30.10.21 Celtic – Livingston FC – 0:0
    27.10.21 Hibernian FC – Celtic1:3
    23.10.21 Celtic – St. Johnstone FC – 2:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC