Beşiktaş v Ajax prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Istanbul, İnönü Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 24.11.2021
Competition: Ajax – Beşiktaş live

When/Date: 24.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Beşiktaş vs Ajax: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Beşiktaş 15.87% Draw 21.55% Ajax 62.58%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
5.75 4.2 1.55
5.2 4.4 1.53
5.75 4.55 1.52
6.85 4.6 1.51
6.5 4.33 1.5
5.98 4.67 1.52

Short Preview

  • Beşiktaş has currently0, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Ajax has currently12, has a very good chance of 1st (>99%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (67%), has a chance of semis (39%), has a chance of final (21%), has a small chance of win league (10%).
  • Beşiktaş is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Ajax is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match Ajax is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Beşiktaş won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Beşiktaş AND Ajax LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    06.11.21 Beşiktaş – Trabzonspor – 1:2
    03.11.21 Sporting Lisbon – Beşiktaş4:0
    30.10.21 Hatayspor – Beşiktaş1:0
    25.10.21 Beşiktaş – Galatasaray – 2:1
    19.10.21 Beşiktaş – Sporting Lisbon – 1:4
    07.11.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Go Ahead Eagles – 0:0
    03.11.21 Borussia Dortmund – Ajax Amsterdam1:3
    30.10.21 Heracles Almelo – Ajax Amsterdam0:0
    24.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – PSV Eindhoven – 5:0
    19.10.21 Ajax Amsterdam – Borussia Dortmund – 4:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC