Inter Milan v Shakhtar Donetsk prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Milan, San Siro
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 24.11.2021
Competition: Shakhtar – Inter live

When/Date: 24.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Inter 70.64% Draw 18.45% Shakhtar 10.91%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.37 5 8.25
1.36 5 7.4
1.36 5.2 8.1
1.34 5.55 10.25
1.32 5.25 10
1.36 5.26 8.81

Short Preview

  • Inter has currently7, has a chance of 1st (27%), has a good chance of 2nd (66%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (93%), has a chance of qtrs (41%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Shakhtar has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (3%), has a very small chance of 3rd (3%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (3%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Recently Shakhtar have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Inter is certain favorite.
  • In this match Inter is absolute favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Inter won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Inter won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-0.



    Inter AND Shakhtar LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 AC Milan – Inter Milan1:1
    03.11.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Inter Milan1:3
    31.10.21 Inter Milan – Udinese Calcio – 2:0
    27.10.21 FC Empoli – Inter Milan0:2
    24.10.21 Inter Milan – Juventus – 1:1
    07.11.21 Kolos Kovalivka – Shakhtar Donetsk1:3
    03.11.21 Real Madrid – Shakhtar Donetsk2:1
    30.10.21 Shakhtar Donetsk – Desna Chernihiv – 4:1
    27.10.21 Chornomorets Odesa – Shakhtar Donetsk0:3
    23.10.21 Vorskla Poltava – Shakhtar Donetsk0:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC