Manchester City vs Paris Saint-Germain prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Manchester, City of Manchester Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 24.11.2021
Competition: Paris Saint-Germain – Manchester City live

When/Date: 24.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Man City v PSG: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Man City 57.31% Draw 22.79% PSG 19.9%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.68 4 4.75
1.66 4.1 4.5
1.65 4.1 5
1.72 4.6 4.9
1.65 4.2 4.75
1.67 4.2 5.02

Short Preview

  • Man City has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (78%), has a chance of 2nd (22%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (79%), has a good chance of semis (55%), has a chance of final (36%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • PSG has currently8, has a chance of 1st (22%), has a good chance of 2nd (74%), has a very small chance of 3rd (4%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (96%), has a chance of qtrs (42%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches Man City is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • PSG is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match Man City is a favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Man City won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Man City won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.



    Manchester City AND Paris Saint-Germain LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    06.11.21 Manchester United – Manchester City0:2
    03.11.21 Manchester City – Club Brugge – 4:1
    30.10.21 Manchester City – Crystal Palace – 0:2
    27.10.21 West Ham United – Manchester City1:0 penalties
    23.10.21 Brighton & Hove Albion – Manchester City1:4
    06.11.21 Girondins de Bordeaux – Paris Saint-Germain2:3
    03.11.21 RB Leipzig – Paris Saint-Germain2:2
    29.10.21 Paris Saint-Germain – OSC Lille – 2:1
    24.10.21 Olympique Marseille – Paris Saint-Germain0:0
    19.10.21 Paris Saint-Germain – RB Leipzig – 3:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC