Midtjylland vs Braga prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Herning, MCH Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Midtjylland – Braga live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Midtjylland – Braga: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Midtjylland 37.57% Draw 28.06% Braga 34.37%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.5 3.4 2.7
2.44 3.35 2.75
2.45 3.35 2.8
2.6 3.54 2.79
2.55 3.3 2.75
2.59 3.37 2.73

Short Preview

  • Midtjylland has currently5, has a small chance of 1st (7%), has a chance of 2nd (27%), has a good chance of 3rd (62%), has a chance of round of 16 (16%), has a small chance of qtrs (6%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Braga has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (65%), has a chance of 2nd (25%), has a small chance of 3rd (10%), has a good chance of round of 16 (74%), has a chance of qtrs (27%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Midtjylland won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.



    Midtjylland AND Braga LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 AGF Aarhus – FC Midtjylland3:0
    04.11.21 FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – FC Midtjylland0:1
    31.10.21 Randers FC – FC Midtjylland1:3
    28.10.21 FC Midtjylland – Aalborg BK – 3:1 ET
    24.10.21 FC Midtjylland – SønderjyskE – 3:2
    07.11.21 SL Benfica – SC Braga6:1
    04.11.21 SC Braga – Ludogorets Razgrad – 4:2
    01.11.21 SC Braga – Portimonense SC – 3:0
    28.10.21 SC Braga – Paços de Ferreira – 0:0
    25.10.21 Gil Vicente – SC Braga0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC