Sheriff Tiraspol v Real Madrid prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 24.11.2021
Competition: Sheriff v Real live

When/Date: 24.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Sheriff Tiraspol v Real Madrid: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2


Probability of winning

Sheriff 8.31% Draw 15.12% Real 76.57%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
12 6 1.25
9.8 6.2 1.24
11 6.25 1.26
12.25 6.95 1.25
12 6.5 1.24
11.48 6.35 1.25

Short Preview

  • Sheriff has currently6, has a very small chance of 1st (1%), has a small chance of 2nd (8%), has a good chance of 3rd (85%), has a small chance of round of 16 (9%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Real has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (72%), has a chance of 2nd (23%), has a very small chance of 3rd (5%), has a good chance of round of 16 (95%), has a chance of qtrs (50%), has a chance of semis (22%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Recent matches Sheriff is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Real in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match Real is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Sheriff won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.



    Sheriff Tiraspol AND Real Madrid LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    06.11.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Zimbru Chişinău – 6:0
    03.11.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Inter Milan – 1:3
    31.10.21 Petrocub-Hîncești – Sheriff Tiraspol0:2
    23.10.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – FC Bălți – 2:0
    19.10.21 Inter Milan – Sheriff Tiraspol3:1
    06.11.21 Real Madrid – Rayo Vallecano – 2:1
    03.11.21 Real Madrid – Shakhtar Donetsk – 2:1
    30.10.21 Elche CF – Real Madrid1:2
    27.10.21 Real Madrid – Osasuna – 0:0
    24.10.21 FC Barcelona – Real Madrid1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC