Slavia Prague – Feyenoord prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Prague, Synot Tip Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Slavia Prague vs Feyenoord live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Slavia Prague vs Feyenoord: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Slavia Prague 41.56% Draw 26.71% Feyenoord 31.73%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.3 3.6 2.8
2.15 3.45 3
2.25 3.5 3
2.28 3.54 2.96
2.25 3.3 2.9
2.27 3.54 3

Short Preview

  • Slavia Prague has currently6, has a very small chance of 1st (3%), has a good chance of 2nd (65%), has a chance of 3rd (32%), has a chance of round of 16 (39%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Feyenoord has currently10, has a very good chance of 1st (97%), has a very small chance of 2nd (3%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (99%), has a good chance of qtrs (58%), has a chance of semis (31%), has a chance of final (16%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • One and the other team during the last matches got a chain of wins.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Slavia Prague won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.



    Slavia Prague AND Feyenoord LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 FK Pardubice – SK Slavia Prague0:5
    04.11.21 SK Slavia Prague – Maccabi Haifa FC – 1:0
    31.10.21 SK Slavia Prague – Viktoria Plzeň – 2:0
    27.10.21 SK Slavia Prague – Sigma Olomouc – 1:0
    24.10.21 Dynamo České Budějovice – SK Slavia Prague2:2
    07.11.21 Feyenoord – AZ Alkmaar – 1:0
    04.11.21 Union Berlin – Feyenoord1:2
    31.10.21 Sparta Rotterdam – Feyenoord0:1
    24.10.21 Leeuwarden Cambuur – Feyenoord2:3
    21.10.21 Feyenoord – Union Berlin – 3:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC